My next guest on the Go For It Show is an investor, author of 2 books, and an entrepreneur from a little island in the Caribbean – Montserrat He’s done more in his life than most people do by the time they’re 30 years old…and he’s only 15 years old. Please welcome Warren Cassell Jr.
How does Warren go for it? In this episode we discuss:
- Where Warren’s entrepreneurial drive comes from
- Books that have changed Warren’s life
- How Warren gets along with “normal kids”
- Swim or Drown
- What we can learn from nature
- Hurdles Warren has overcome
- “Be delusional in your goal setting”
- Warren’s biggest dream
- A day in the life of Warren Cassell Jr
- What keeps Warren going
- “Know what you want to achieve”
- Work at your highest potential
- Create a framework for making decisions
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
click to see Warren’s books
Thanks for listening…
Please subscribe here and leave an honest review on iTunes.
If you have an Android phone or just don’t dig iTunes please subscribe via Stitcher here.
Also please share it with a friend. All you have to do is click a social media button to the left.
Finally if you have a suggestion for an upcoming show or just want to add your two cents to the topic please leave a comment below.
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe to my newsletter.
Stay Inspired – Subscribe Here