My next guest on the Go For It Show worked on Wall Street for most of her 20s, rising quickly up the corporate ladder before realizing she was on the wrong damn ladder. She, like so many of us, found herself living out someone else’s version of her life! So 2 years ago, at the top of her game, making multiple 6-figures, she took the leap to follow that little whisper in her heart.
She is now on a journey of building a women’s empowerment and coaching business to help other women reconnect to their hearts so they can create a life they love…and follow their dreams. Please welcome Julie Santiago to the show.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Others expectations for you
- Listening to your body
- Evaluating your situation
- Fear never goes away
- Get in touch with what YOU want
- Learn how to tap into your dream
- How to listen to yourself
- and more
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
BIG BODACIOUS BOX OF BOOTY
Don’t forget in celebration of one million unique downloads I’m giving away items from guests who have been on the podcast.
Here’s what you could win:
- A signed lithograph original piece of art from the Concept Artist of Captain America Winter Soldier
- A Spider-man 2 backpack & hat
- A gym bag from friend of the show and Business Coach Nick Unsworth
- Tony Horton’s new book The Big Picture
- The latest CD from the band Chvrches
- Day Job to Dream Job – a new book from Kary Oberbrunner
- 3 exceptional childrens books from our friend at The Parentalist Podcast
- The Top 5 Instagram Hashtag Tips from our friend and Instagram expert Sue B Zimmerman
- Battery Cube to recharge your phone
Enter to win:
There are multiple ways to enter to win.
- Give Go For It Show a review on iTunes
- Review Go For It Show on Stitcher
- Follow Go For It Show on Instagram
- Leave a comment on this post
When you leave a review make sure to either leave your Twitter name at the end of the review or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can contact you if you win.
Thanks for listening…
Please subscribe here and leave an honest review on iTunes.
If you have an Android phone or just don’t dig iTunes please subscribe via Stitcher here.
Also please share it with a friend. All you have to do is click a social media button to the left.
Finally if you have a suggestion for an upcoming show or just want to add your two cents to the topic please leave a comment below.
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe to my newsletter.
Stay Inspired – Subscribe Here