Even though 2013 was the first year for Salt Lake Comic Con Dan and his team made history.
2013 Salt Lake Comic Con:
- Was the largest first-year Comic Con in North American history
- Was the third largest Comic Con in the United States
- Had more than 72,000 attendees from 46 states
Really impressive from a first year convention!
In this episode you’ll find out about:
- Using scarcity as a tool to increase sales
- Some of Dan’s failures and what he learned from them
- What drives Dan
- Dan’s favorite part of Comic Con
- What inspires Dan
- Dan’s advice for entrepreneurs
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
IF YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW…
Please subscribe here and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Also please share it with a friend. All you have to do is click a social media button to the left.
Cheers, and I’ll talk to you in the next episode!
Finally if you have a suggestion for an upcoming show or would like to be a guest on an upcoming show please leave me a comment below.
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe to my newsletter.Stay Inspired – Subscribe Here