I’m stoked to have New York Times Best Selling author, Jennifer Nielsen on this episode! Jennifer is the author of The Ascendance Trilogy, The Infinity Ring Trilogy, The Underworld Chronicles and the forthcoming Praetor War series. If you’ve ever wondered about what an author goes through to get published, what happens after one gets signed or when the true work really begins….you’ll want to listen to this episode.
In this episode we discuss:
- What it takes to be a New York Times Best Selling Author
- What Jennifer did before she was published
- Over 100 rejections
- What happens once you get signed
- The editing process
- What Jennifer has learned since her first book was published
- What it’s like to leave beloved characters behind to start a new book
- Jennifer’s creative/writing process
- Jennifer’s advise for new authors
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for listening…
Please subscribe here and leave an honest review on iTunes.
If you have an Android phone or just don’t dig iTunes please subscribe via Stitcher here.
Also please share it with a friend. All you have to do is click a social media button to the left.
Finally if you have a suggestion for an upcoming show or just want to add your two cents to the topic please leave a comment below.