Welcome to the first episode of Go For It! I’m Tysen Webb and every week I interview entrepreneurs, artists, musicians, athletes..anyone who is living their dream and I relay their stories of failure and triumph here. All in an effort to inspire us all to action in seeking out our own dreams.
In this episode Tysen speaks to Jeremy Frandsen of Internet Business Mastery.
During the chat you’ll find out about:
- How Jeremy became unemployable
- How the Internet Business Mastery Podcast was born
- A glimpse of Jeremy’s freedom lifestyle
- How Jeremy’s Single Motivating Purpose drives him every day
- The value of Virtual Assistants
- Find out what inspires Jeremy
- What Jeremy thinks holds most people back from going for it
- Does Jeremy really LIKE Downton Abbey?
- Jeremy’s advice for the budding entrepreneur
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Dan Sullivan Strategic Coach
- The Six pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- Internet Business Mastery
IF YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW…
Please subscribe here and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Also please share it with a friend. All you have to do is click a social media button to the left.
Cheers, and I’ll talk to you in the next episode!
Finally if you have a suggestion for an upcoming show or would like to be a guest on an upcoming show please leave me a comment below.
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe to my newsletter.Stay Inspired – Subscribe Here