THE Solopreneur, Michael O’Neal, from Solohour.com joins me on the show today. Michael is host of The Solopreneur Hour Podcast, he’s a business coach, he’s a public speaker, he’s a drummer and he teaches “job security for the unemployable.”
In this episode we discuss:
- Our take on podcasting
- Michael’s addiction to donuts
- Short shorts and thick glasses….huh?
- How Michael’s life has changed since starting his podcast
- Michael’s iTunes strategy for podcasters
- The best part of being a Solopreneur
- Writing your future self a letter
- Time freedom
- The value of coaching
- Why get into podcasting NOW!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for listening…
Please subscribe here and leave an honest review on iTunes.
If you have an Android phone or just don’t dig iTunes please subscribe via Stitcher here.
Also please share it with a friend. All you have to do is click a social media button to the left.
Cheers, and I’ll talk to you in the next episode!
Finally if you have a suggestion for an upcoming show or would like to be a guest on an upcoming show please leave me a comment below.